Man, he was dope. Only got to stay until about 11:45, but he turned that
shit out. I could be reading way too much into it, but it seemed like he
made a conscious effort to put on a smile for the British audience, after a
long history of misunderstanding. A good chunk of his set was requests, and
a lot of the rest of it was really unexpected, like Pink Floyd, Fleetwood
Mac, etc. At any rate, he engendered a great vibe, and I think everyone was
having fun. He even enticed about 8 people down from Glasgow. Those who
missed it, should've sacrificed more sleep. I hear the set in Manc was
equally good. Would love to hear full reports.

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]