Never thought I'd see the day when this list has barely seen any discussion
of the new Paul Randolph CD on Mahogani (how is it BTW???), Omar S 004
(what's up with that farty kick that nearly ruins an otherwise wicked
song???), Pirahnahead 'Dreams' on Mahogani and the Sound Signature represses
(including some copies of Three Chairs #2, which apparently was a find
rather than a repress).

Also, any thoughts on Concept 1 : Forcept 1 (Reinterpretation By Akufen)? I
like it. Very much in the spirit of the original.

Hey, and while I have your ear. Anyone have any background info on Shed/Solo
Action? Is Red Planet Express by the same person/people? I like this stuff
too. Quite a bit.

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk