Ministry Of Techno Information Official Transmission:

err, well actually it's from Lost

"Hope  you'll  join us for our next event which not only hosts an exclusive
UK  dance  floor  set from our guests Marshall Jefferson and Jeff Mills but
also  features an exclusive preview of Mr Mills upcoming dvd project 'Three
Ages' in our alternative area. Surely a night not to be missed!
red.  The  name  of Jeff Mills, an uncompromising pioneer, both as a dj and
producer,  within  the  field of electronic dance music, is synonymous with
that  of  the  LOST  dance  floor.  Having  played for us on many momentous
occasions  over  the past 11 years we welcome him back once again with what
will,  no doubt, prove to be an exhilarating dj set! The legendary Marshall
Jefferson  plays his first set at LOST, although regulars will be more than
familiar  with  his  production  work which includes such classics as House
Music  Anthem, Jungle Wonz, Hercules’ 7 Ways which have all been favourites
in  Steve  Bicknell  sets.  Get set to get down and ‘lost in the groove’ to
paraphrase  Marshall  Jefferson/Hercules.Also  to be found in the red, LOST
founder  Steve  Bicknell continues to showcase his own take on machine funk
while  highlighting  forthcoming  outings  from  himself and Juan Atkins on
Cosmic records.They’ll be aided and abetted by LOST djs.
purple.  Take  time  out  from  the  dancefloor and head for the purple. An
alternative  journey  through  sound  and vision. Jeff Mills has previously
presented his 'Exhibitionist' dvd project at LOST and on this occasion will
feature  an  exclusive  preview  of  the 'Three Ages' dvd project; a Buster
Keaton  classic  overplayed  with  a  unique  new soundtrack by Jeff Mills.
Having  created  some  of  the  most  arresting and influential dance music
during  his  career  we're  pleased  to  be  part  of  his foray into a new
direction.
Kim  Bilir  defines  the style of a collaborative project culminating in an
interactive  visual  soundscape,  a richly woven fabric of urban, sometimes
provocative,  sound  and  image.  Purple will also feature regular LOST djs
including Steve Stasis playing choice sets between the screenings.
silent  space.  seek out 'inside the white cube' installation incorporating
the abstraction of colour.
Thanks for all your support, much appreciated! 3rd space incorporating
'Inside the White Cube'"

Anything else you need to know kids, just ask. Why did Bush win the
election? Why does my mum have a dick? Why does our kid keep otters in the
bog?
Ask away, I'm like that Jeeves off the tinternet, but different.

Alex

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.