Evenin' all (apologies to those in other timezones)

Tomorrow will see 313 stalwart Ken Odeluga gracing the airwaves with some live record spinning action. If you fancy tuning in (and I heartily recommend you do - natch), there's some handy info below.

I'm informed that the general plan is for two sets - one uptempo, one down. Of course, this plan is open to revision, but I'm sure there will be some Detroit related deepness (among other things).

The show goes out Friday night 1-4am GMT and can be listened to on the wireless at 107.9FM (provided you're in the Oxford UK area). Otherwise, there's a live stream to be foud here: http://www.passion1079.com

For those with Macs, you'll need to download the latest Windows Media Player Mac Codec to catch the stream.

If you tune in, don't forget to say hello!

Best

Dan.

P.S. Hopefully see some 313 peeps at the Iridite showcase on the 20th hopefully. More info here http://www.flashpointclub.com