1) Sorry about that last post, it was supposed to be a private one

OK, on with the post:

One of my favourite mixes of the year came from this site, and it was
Harvey, live in San Diego. Beautiful trippy downtempo s**t. Really blissed
out. Just a cd that always put me in a good mood.

Today there's a new one! So, I'm happy. If it's even half as good as the
last one, I recommend it. You can grab it here:

www.loungecandelas-sd.com/Harvey_101604_Pt_1/Harvey_101604.mp3

www.loungecandelas-sd.com/Harvey_101604_Pt_2/Harvey_101604_Part_2.mp3

And, also, I think I have Harvey to thank for really getting me into the
latest Kraftwerk LP. I got the LP when it came out, listened a few times
and didn't pick it up again. But, that last Harvey mix from San Diego had
the track "Vitamin", and I've hardly stopped listening to it, so I went
back to the LP and found it a whole different experience. That track
"Vitamin" is definitely in my techno top 5 for this year. It's awesome. The
production, the little subtle melodies. It's the bomb.

Alex

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.