It appears like I might have caused you all some confusion about the
release date it is indeed on NOV 19 2004 and not in oct... thanks and
SORRY FOR ANY DOUBLES

SYNCRO FRIDAYS PRESENTS

NOVEMBER 19 2004

naw (Montreal, Noise Factory Records)
LIVE P.A. + RELEASE PARTY for Green Nights Orange Days

Montreal's Neil Wiernik (a.k.a. naw) has been an instrumental force in
the Canadian electronic, techno, experimental and ambient music scene for
the past 10 years. Known to push the boundaries of his musical form, naw
has released on labels including Noise Factory, Complot, Clevermusic,
Piehead, and A/S Systems. With the new Green Nights Orange Days, naw has
come into his own sound, blending dub-tech rhythms with gorgeous
abstractions and heavy-hitting beats. Here, he crafts a special, steadily
building live P.A., aimed at our hearts, brains and bodies.
Expect to be moved.

www.noisefactoryrecords.com

Live P.A. begins at 11:30pm.

NO COVER.

at
Andy Poolhall
489 College Street
416.923.5300

resident DJs
DENISE BENSON savour. CKLN `Mental Chatter'
+ ANDREW ALLSGOOD fascination. CKLN 'Bruckbeat Radio'