From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2004 12:12 AM
Cc: 313 Detroit
Subject: Re: (313) All Hail Jeff Mills In Other Places Besides Melbourne

anybody heard mills spin recently -i haven't heard mills play for a couple
of years and was wondering what type of stuff/style he's been playing
lately?
has he been playing any of the stuff in the style of his recent choice mix?
i really like it.

and to the rest of the sydney 313ers - see you thursday!

james
www.jbucknell.com

             David Gillies
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
             15/11/04 04:59 AM         313 Detroit <313@hyperreal.org>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) All Hail Jeff Mills In
                                       Other Places Besides Melbourne

For the Australian 313'ers not in Melbourne:

Jeff Mills:
Thursday 18th November – Sydney
Hardware @ Home Nightclub – Cockle Bay Wharf, Sydney

Saturday 20th November – Adelaide
Jeff Mills @ Traffic – 58 North Terrace, Adelaide

Thursday 25th November – Brisbane
Jeff Mills @ Family – 339 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley

Friday 26th November – Canberra
Fang w/ Jeff Mills @ ANU Refectory, Acton

Saturday 27th November – Perth
Science Fiction @ Belmont Racecourse, Burswood

Kenny Larkin (not sure if these are stilla accurate):
Friday November 26th - Auckland (Morrison Nightclub)
Saturday November 27th - Wellington (Sandwhiches Nightclub)
Saturday December 4th - Sydney (Gas Nightclub)

Cyclone Wehner wrote:

>"They say he never lost a battle, they say he is a great warrior..."
>Myths and legends and revisionism aside ;), one of Techno's Kings, Jeff
>Mills is playing live, in the flesh, in Melbourne this Friday at The
Metro,
>saving us from the legions of trance DJs that have invaded us of late, and
>on Monday there is a screening of his innovative new film project The
Three
>Ages (an old Buster Keaton classic) in the city with a Q&A session to
>follow. I won't post the full blurb here but you can grab the details from
>www.hardwarecorp.com.au
>
>Also Kenny Larkin is back in Oz, and will play Public Office in Melb on
Dec
>3. E-mail me if you would like the press release forwarded.

ForwardSourceID:NT00015D32