Rome is the illest city!
Those people know how to live. None of this no carbs, decaf coffee bollocks
there! Plus they have siestas! And sitting on an old corinthian column in a
park.
Try:
Disfunzioni Musicali - Via degli Etruschi
Soul Food - Via San Giovanni in Laterno, San Giovanni
Transmission - Via dei Salentini

Also go to:
Forum - my fave spot is the Temple of Vestal Virgins
Palatine - especially the Renaissance Farnese gardens within Tiberius' old
crib where the courtesans hung out
Pantheon - amazing
Piazza Navona - great people watching
St Catherine of Siena tomb in Santa Maria Sopra Minerva, most famous example
of anorexia mirabilis.
Colosseum - I bumped into Robert Carlyle there, how cool is that. Couldn't
recall his name, but.
Santa Maria in Aracoeli - most beautiful church location ever, and running
up the stairs will help you work off the gelati. ;)
Vatican Museums - silly hours and long queues but the Sistine Chapel is
worth it.