I recorded the last 1 1/2 hour of 10 year Fluid in Eindhoven/Netherlands.
Rolando played the Detroit Timeline. I played the Fluid Timeline.
enjoy.

http://www.vpro.nl/weblog/news.jsp?news=20019055

click for the audio icon : fluid 21-11-2004

tracklist...

Transglobal Underground - Temple Head
Sandals - Feet - Slam mix
Leftfield & John Lydon - Open Up (Dust Brothers remix)
Underground Resistance - Final Frontier
Darwin chamber & DJ Utopia - 303 Watts
Secret Knowledge - Sugar Daddy remixes
Bandulu ­ Presence
System 7 ­ Alpha Wave
Laurent Garnier ­ Astral Dreams (Speakers Mix)
Dust Brothers ­ One 2 Many Mornings
Hard Floor ­ Acperience
Polygon Window ­ Quoth
Wishmountain ­ Radio
Octave One ­ Black Water (Vocal string mix)
Tone Theory - Limbo of the vanished possibilities (Derrick Carter mix)
Electronic Warfare - Designs For Sonic Revolution /The Illuminator