Wow. That was really ill. That's detroit techno at it's finest. I really
appreciate your sharing. The filter change on the bass toward the 3:30 min mark
is so subtle but effective. Hypnotic. Nice one.

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems

 "Bebop was about change, about evolution. It wasn't about standing still and
becoming safe. If anybody wants to keep creating they have to be about change."