Dont know what RubADub's new improved web site will be
ready but I know they have been working on it, im sure
Jason will jump in with the usual RAD answer to when
they will get anything - Oh, about 2 weeks ;-))
They do still do mail order though Michael so if you
want anything give them a call, im sure they will be
able to sort you out.

As for UK online stores, I use piccadilly and boomkat
quite a bit.

Cheers
BT