I remember buying 'the only rhyme that bites' by mistake, thinking that
I had bought 'cubik' I was vvvvvvvv vv v  vvv v vv vvv disappointed..to
say the least...

From: Peteri, Jochem [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 26 November 2004 15:46
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) It's Friday

Yoh Sven
. . .

Bite is the thing most rappers do

but I can write my own thing
too.
I can understand things most rappers say

'Cause rappin' is my thing and I do it every day.
I'm the number one rapper
Yoh
my name is Sven

Holiday Rap Lyrics By M.c. Miker g And Deejay Seven

We took a holiday with all our friends.
It was a time to relax and let your worries behind

Exactly seven weeks or something crossed my mind.
It was the shine of the time we never forget

One morning our parents kicked us out of our beds.
We told them it was stupid
don't play the fool

But the answer was short: you gotta go to school

im flabbergasted guys....

The information contained in this e-mail communication is solely
intended for the person/legal person to whom it  has been sent, and as
it may contain information of a personal or confidential nature, it may
not be made public by virtue of law, regulations or agreement. If
someone other than the intended recipient should receive or come into
possession of this e-mail communication, he/she will not be entitled to
read, disseminate, disclose or duplicate it. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are requested to inform the sender of this e-mail message
of this immediately, and to destroy the original e-mail communication.
Neither Randstad Holding nv nor its subsidiaries accept any liability
for incorrect and incomplete transmission or delayed receipt of this
e-mail.