Dusty Groove in the USA
http://www.dustygroove.com/index.htm

I just checked and they have recordings of every artist you're looking for
either on comps or single artist releases.

MEK

             "Cobert, Gwendal"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             dvisors.com>                                               To
                                       <313@hyperreal.org>
             11/30/2004 04:42                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       (313) Psychedelic soul

So... One or two months ago, The Wire had a very interesting feature
about Psychedelic Soul (highly recommended to anybody here who's into
rare groove, Parliament etc), but I have trouble finding some of the
titles ; esp since I only buy CDs (no comments please !). Do you have
great websites for purchasing funk/soul/r&b online, where I might find
my new Grails ?
Stuff I'm looking for : Rotary Connection, Barbara & Ernie, Rasputin
Stash, Swamp Dogg, Debonaires.
Gwendal