Martin Dust wrote:

It's not a matter of live with Ableton. It's more DJ set or Performers own material, they could have two spoons for me...

--> Sorry, never meant it was a matter of Abelton, just abused them as an
example.

As for: "It's more DJ set or Performers own material" well Ricardo was creating drums and just strange noises and triggering them by hand, and Richie was sampling records and playing with those, much like most musicians do these days with samples.

So were they live or DJ'ing?

Tosh