I had a play with one of the Fujitsu prototypes just before
it came out, and when it detected your finger near the screen
a mouse pointer would appear - I didn't get to try Ableton on
it, but had assumed that that would help deal with its fairly
small interface elements.

A nice pair of white gloves would deal with the sweaty-
fingertip issue too... :)

Brendan