I think it's like Allofmp3 ( http://www.allofmp3.com )

Interview MediaServices CIO Vadim Mamotin on Russia's AllofMP3.com :
http://www.technewsworld.com/story/34512.html

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Here's their statement about copyright
_______________________________

We worked out a special strategy for ourselves that lets us satisfy our
customers. Called 500-a-Day, it means adding no less then 500 tracks of the
best alternative music to our database daily.

Audio1 web site is owned and managed by the Russia-based company "Proyect"
in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. All the music
downloads you purchase from Audio1 are legal, so long as you comply with
our Terms of Use. We only sell music that has been legally licensed for
sale to the general public for personal use.

The Audio1 Services are licensed in accordance with the Licensing Agreement
and the License # LS-3M-04-164, issued by the Russian Multimedia and
Internet Society. All respective copyrights owners, including songwriters,
authors, composers, artists, music publishers and recording companies are
fully compensated through the Russian Multimedia and Internet Society
www.roms.ru, which in accordance with the Law of the Russian Federation "On
Copyright and Related Rights" is entitled to issue licenses on behalf of
different copyright owners and pay them license fees.

_____________________________

Wasn't there an article about how Russian copyright laws were like swiss
cheese?

MEK

[EMAIL PROTECTED] com To 12/03/2004 08:55 313@hyperreal.org AM cc Subject (313) remember JetGroove?

Well whaddya know?

http://www.audio1.org/

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.