On Dec 5, 2004, at 12:30, darnistle wrote:

I was joking around with my wife the other day about an old compilation I used to have (on K-Tel or something like that) of Xmas songs done in very cheezy, ravey style.

Is that ACID X-MAS?

Though that particular compilation was undeniably awful (a veritable crime against nature!!!), it got me wondering if there are other albums out there, hopefully of much better quality, of holiday songs remixed or reworked in a jungle/techno/house/gabber/etc style? The less straightforward and cheez-driven the better.

Has anyone heard anything along these lines?

There is a compilation called "Christmas Eclectic" which features tunes by Juan Atkins, Ming and FS, and Up Bustle and Out! I found it on the iTunes Music Store.

--
matt kane's brain
http://hydrogenproject.com