Actually the Involver CD is OK, I understand what he is doing - from the
point of view of someone boxed in by prog, quite good. I don't think he
commands much charisma behind the decks though.
Sometimes you have to check things out to see what the fuss is all about so
you can diss more strategically (or, ahem, jump on the bandwagon) - like
Coldplay (OK, nice songs, like Chris Martin's Jamelia collabo), Franz
Ferdinand (what is the big deal?), Scissor Sisters (Army Of Lovers for 2004,
hah!), Bridget Jones flicks (actually hilarious, excellent, finally shrugged
off the misconception that Hugh Grant is the Judge Jules of thespians), etc,
etc, etc.