From: robin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07 December 2004 14:19
To: 313 Org
Subject: (313) Carl Craig

so having been away I seem to have missed that Carl Craig 12 that came
out recently.

was this thing a super-limited run or something? anyone know? (i think
the tres demented thing was the same but got represses later on, and is
available all over now)

anyone know of anywhere in the uk that still has em?

i'm sure alex will fill me in if he's listening (heh heh)

robin...