here's the top ten things I'd like to do to bootleggers today

1) Burn them face first
2) Cut their balls off
3) Rub gravel in their grazes
4) Drag them behind my motorcycle combination with fishing wire wrapped
round their nuts
5) Take a flamethrower to their wife and child
6) Grind up their bones to send to Larry Sherman
7) Force them to wear one of those itchy jumpers you had when you were
little whilst hosing them down with donkey pee
8) Make them drink a bottle of LSD and lock them in a dark skip with only a
record player and a bunch of ultradyne records
9) Send them to Mad Mike with a letter "HI MIKE, I BOOTLEGGED YOUR S**T"
10) Make them work here at PWC

THE C**TS

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.