here's what i came up with. im sure im forgetting some record i
really really love. argh. its funny though, in a cursory glance
through my records sitting around my room, its wild how few new
records i buy. its totally not on purpose, it seems like ive been
buying lots of represses and edits of old things. ive bought far
more used records this year than new ones. anyway, here's all the
new stuff i can remember that i truly loved this year:

1. Kenny Dixon Jr. - "Should've Known" - Private Collection
2. Omar S - 004 - Fhxe
3. Juan Atkins - "Rebound" - Subject: Detroit
4. Irfane - "Just A Little Lovin" - Newborn
5. Loosefingers - "Acid Bounce/Transmission X" - Alleviated
6. Abe Duque + Blake Baxter - "What Happened?" - Abe Duque
7. $tinkworx - "No Luv" - Delsin
8. Shawn Rudiman - Odds Against Us - Technoir Audio
9. Danny Wang - Berlin Sunrise - Ghostly
10. Metro Area - 5 - Environ
11. Rick Wilhite - Soul Edge 2 - Still Music
12. Malik Pittman - ????? - White Label
13. Kelly Polar Quartet - "Maurizio" - Environ

Albums

1. Shawn Rudiman - Synthesexual - Technoir Audio
2. The Connection Machine - Painless - Down Low Music
3. 3 Chairs - LP - 3 Chairs
4. Moodymann - Black Mahogani 2 - Peacefrog
5. Randolph - This Is... What It Is - Mahogani
6. Double Helix - Illuminations - Transmat
7. Kerrier District - LP - Rephlex

tom

andythepooh.com