At 05:08 AM 12/9/2004, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi

I'm going for the worlds longest topic title. Will I win?

However....

Had a couple of records lately that sounded pretty cool, except for some
wally chatting rubbish over the top.

Example:

Blake Baxter & Abe Duque "What Happened" : Well, I dont know, but I dont
want to hear your thoughts on it on some club record, thanks. Get a webpage
and tell us or something.

I generally like commentary on records when it feels like a perspective from somewhere who was around teaching history. For me, What Happened falls into this category. There are some records where it feels like an overplayed gimmick like Blaze's 'Do You Remember House', which I find obnoxious, forced and boringly elitist. Blaze rock otherwise.