From: robin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10 December 2004 10:26
To: 313 Org
Subject: (313) Re:(313) top ten

a random ten of new stuff from 04 (ask me tomorrow and i'll give ya a
different list :) )

juan atkins - ffwd ep - new religion
jersey devil social club - italo bassline - environ
max berlin - elle et moi (joakim mix) (in fact all joakim stuff just
kills it)
beanfield - tides - c's movement #1 - compost
roko dragonbreath - jumpin 2 conclusions ep - black label
gary martin - serious business - teknotika
aardvark - cult copy pt2 - rush hour
freak7 vs. critical phase - voice of phase rmxs (maurice's mix) - new
religion
directions - busted trees - c's spacetramental - diaspora
osborne - bout ready to jak (shake mix) - ghostly

lp 5

rick wade - dark ascension - music is...
3 chairs lp
chicago boogie - eskimo/rush hour
bell - seven types of six - soul jazz
unclassics cd (ok ok not strictly 'new'/04) - environ