Andrea Parker's label "Touchin' Bass" has some good stuff on it (I believe that a mixed retrospective of the first 10 releases or so is due) including tracks by Bass Junkie and her collab with DJs Assualt & Godfather.

However, it has to be said that her stuff is head and shoulders above the rest of the artists (IMO of course) even though they're all pretty respectable. It's just something she does with the bass I think....