artist . song . album or LABEL
james whetzel . chai tea latte . Tandav 3
gys . gymnasium . subset_echo
solvent . think like us . apples and synthesizers
lopazz . migracion (luciano's camaleon rmx) . GET PHYSICAL
jichael mackson . phlegma (after midnight mix) . the blowjob
matthew dear . good girl . backstroke
synaptic flow . almost dawn . tales from the oxygen den
minimal man . stay on (am edit) . chicken store
books on tape . grey matters . the business end
john dahlback . friday . the weekend
magnet . kisskisskiss . speicher 19
monobox . realm 02 (substance rmx) . remixes vol 3
rei loci . no neutral surface . faction
ame . nia . SONARKOLLEKTIV
quadrant . infinition . BASIC CHANNEL
bossacucanova . bom dia rio (posto 6) . uma batida diferente
matthew herbert . leave me now . bodily functions
jeff mills . man made . the tomorrow time forgot
cirque du soleil . africa (cottonbelly remix) . tapis rouge
laurent garnier . crispy bacon . 30
mira calix . skin with me (andrea parker mix) . prickle
ryuichi sakamoto . ngo-bitmix . chasm
dj krush . song 2 . jaku
dj krush . stormy cloud . jaku
yellow magic orchestra . rydeen . solid state survivor
ryukyu underground . shimajima . s/t
co-fusion . work song . dir.r
tipper . 40 winks . surrounded
phoenicia . grrl trrbl . brownout

you can listen to the archived broadcast at http://www.dirty.org/~mkb/media/20041211.mp3 listed below. i had to cut this one off early because of recording problems :( but they have been worked out and next time will be A-OK

you can usually listen to the hydrogen economy every saturday at midnight on www.wriu.org or 90.3 WRIU FM. last night there was some severe network problem preventing nearly all traffic from leaving campus.

--
matt kane's brain
http://hydrogenproject.com