From: Martin Dust <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Right, I'm off for a big shop tomorrow and plan to get to the
bottom of
>this Theo and Kenny thang, so my question is, what should I pick up?

get Black Mahogani 1 LP by kenny for a good retrospect of recent
mahoagni stuff, some minimal technoish stuff, and some older KDJ
moments.

get Theo's Parallel Dimensions LP for stuff from the original
release of said album plus other unreleased cuts from that time as
well as a couple other mid-catalogue Sound Signature moments like
"summertime is here".

those are both easy to get because theyre recent and they both
cover lots of ground...

tom

andythepooh.com