Mc's should be shot.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pascal Louwes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 13 December 2004 15:41
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) Ban the MC.... or not ?!

Hello my friends

I am really curious what the common 313 opinion on MC's is. I recently
downloaded this set where one classic after the other is played... with
this
stupid pair of mc's totally degrading the music by just yelling and
shouting
over it and well.. just being plain stupid. (and that in a Dimitri set!
Shame shame shame!)

That p****s me off! Stop ruining these fine tunes, and my, and everybody
elses, evening!

Who invented mc's? Why? Why oh tell me...!!

If the producers of these tunes wanted some hysterical misbehaving
morons in
it, they'd done it themselves! So GO AWAY! (example? how bout this
planet e
garnier & craig thingy?)

Anyone agree? Shall we start a Ban the MC movement?

Paz

aka

Son Rev