for those that may be worried of john droppn some cheezy crap on us, we may still have hope. seems he has a new sound out these days.

http://www.juno.co.uk/products/164207-01.htm

any heard this in full length? good?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cyclone Wehner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "313 Detroit" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 2:33 PM
Subject: Re: (313) john aquaviva or ken ishi? Update

Probably someone filled out a form wrong or not in time - that's usually
what happens.
US visas are really hard these days.
Mind you, Aus is marginally better.

Well, that explains why it never showed up on his website. I wonder why he
had visa complications? He plays New York quite often (not that I'm ever
able to go D:<)