From: Fred Heutte [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2004 4:34 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Twonz playing with Rob Hood and Alan Oldham come
Friday Dec 17th

At long last, I saw Twonz play during the festival in the big back room
at The Works.  I'd heard about him for years, of course, I'm sure Fixer
told me about him in 1994 or thereabouts.

He was the skinny guy playing really, really fast.  Afterward, my head
felt like I had been inside a lightning bolt, and I'm going, "yes yes
yes!  more of *that*!!"

-- fred