Hope this isn't a facetious question Jason: how much are these items please?

Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Brunton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 22 December 2004 08:25
To: 313
Cc: The Ancient
Subject: (313) Some more Spam stuff- Abdul Haqq in the house!

Hi list,

hope people don't mind too much me posting some commercial stuff here
but I though some of the European listmembers would be interested in
this:

Rubadub and Blackhole Distribution presents the work of Abdul Haqq:

For the first time ever in Europe, Rubadub and Blackhole Distribution
are making original pieces of Abdul Haqq artwork available for Techno
fans everywhere.  Abdul has produced covers and label art for almost
every important Techno artist and label you care to name- Transmat, UR,
Buzz, R+S, Tresor, MNX- the list is as endless as Abdul's energy and
passion for his work and the music it encompasses.

Third Earth Graphics was established in 1989 as a source for cutting
edge and innovative artwork for the then young Detroit Techno
community. Over the years it has grown to provide highly conceptual
artwork to the entire global techno community. Third Earth Techno art
has been used by labels in Europe, the U.K., Australia and Japan.
Today, they continue to strive to improve their concepts and art
techniques and also explore electronic and digital media.

We are now able to offer 6 prints chosen from Abdul's huge repertoire
and available in 2 formats:

Small Prints: Produced in small runs, high quality prints mounted on a
solid card backdrop, ready for framing and signed by Abdul.

Large Prints: Limited Editions of 50, these are mounted on a solid card
backdrop, ready for framing, signed and numbered by the Ancient
himself.

1: Nightvision: artwork featured on Orlando Voorn's best work
2: 313- From the original Infonet compilation
3: Derxiyan Cruiser
4: Juan Atkins- Classics (R+S)
5: The Warriors Return (Drexiyan)

cheers