I like your top ten Ken, full of different music but all of high
quality....here are some comments :)

        >>Gris Oveja/E9807 - Alex Under - Cymk Musik

I this CMYK001? I really like that release, not too glitch, no too minimal
or tech house. CMYK is a good Spanish label.

        >>John Tejada & Titonton Duvante - Passing Through - Amalgama:

I havent heard this one but John has definitely mad a huge comeback late
2004. I particularly like his double on Plug Research, Logic Memory Center.

        >>Sten - Eccentric - Dial

Another great release from the Dial camp. I really like their brand of moody
techno. This years other highlights were Carsten Jost Lost Tracks ep and the
lovely Absence of Blight lp from Lawrence. I also recommend their 2hr set on
Betalounge.com where they do something ive always wanted to hear - mixing
german minimal house with theo's appetite for the abstract (IIRC).

        >>Jeff Mills - Expanded - Axis

Such a good release! I particularly like the A side... Mills has been
releasing a lot of stuff this year, and I agree with your choice of the
Expanded ep - the set of 3 7"s on white vinyl

Regarding the various CC and Planet E represses...im just really really
happy they are getting re-released. I have kind of always snubbed CC for
Godknowswhateverreason and know I am starting to realize instead that I have
missed out on just loads of super high quality techno and house, and one of
electronic music's pioneers.

Take care,
fab.
----