From: "placid" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Carl craig - think twice  on Detroit experiment...
>
>How the hell did I miss this...  so simple..  just one of them
tracks
>that engulfs you and doesn't let go...
>
>Man....
>
>Did this get released on 12....

it did come out on 12" as a sampler for some comp:

http://www.discogs.com/release/189347

but its the same 1/2 side pressing as on the album which you
should have bought anyway ; P

yeah that track is a killer, i was playing records in a packed
club last summer and the cat before me had been playing crappy
prog house and people were kinda just standing around socializing
not dancing at all. i just stopped his last record and
started "think twice" and people started yelling and dancing
immediately. what a great tune....

tom

andythepooh.com