Hey there all..I wish Brian just played here in Portland, but your looking at the wrong year..He hasn't been here since Dec 8, 2000. Hopefully that will change...I know he is doing well and working on tracks.
~Erin

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Brian just played on the 8th of December @ Seges in Portland OR

He's represented by Renegade Rhythms so I think they could tell you more or
maybe Mike Grant could - Brian has been recording for M&G lately. His last
LP "Instinctive States of..." was solid.  Brian is also within the Nite
Life Collective (Dust Traxx) but their website is under construction
(still).

MEK

"nathan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] .au> To <313@hyperreal.org> 12/30/04 06:49 AM cc Subject (313) Greetings/Brian Harden

Hello all

I've just rejoined the list after being off the net for the last 12 months
&
just wanted to say g'day before I go back to lurking.

It might not be exactly 313, but can anyone tell me what has Brian Harden
been up to lately? Has he released anything of late?

Cheers

Nath

PS - Hope you & yours all have a safe & happy new years.