On Jan 5, 2005, at 1:14 AM, Kent Williams wrote:

So ... I don't know if anyone else watches the netnews binary groups
but ... more than one someone's been a busy bee. In the last couple
weeks on alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.electronic:

1. Nearly every Chain Reaction title
2. Nearly every Basic Channel title
3. Nearly every Eevo Lute title
4. Nearly every KMS CD
5. Sean Deason 'Allegory and Metaphor'
6. Shari Vari remix CD
7. Plastikman 'Closer' and 'Consumed', Concept compilation
8. Transmat compilation
9. Mayday Mix CD
10. Kooky Scientist 'Unpopular Science'
11. Movement CD
12. Most of the Drexciya catalog.

I was pretty much amazed. Strictly as an observer, of course. I
support artists by buying CDs and records, whenever possible.
We could debate sharing mp3s but let's not.

So, let's discuss how many of these items are widely available on CD (amazon/tower/etc. in the US) or as legal/paid digital downloads.
--
Ian