I just checked Allmusic.com and it says that "Turn it Up" is credited to Al
Green and Trevor Smith (Busta Rhymes).  I would guess Al Green is credited
because Busta used the same sample that appears in "Soul Saver", hence the
similarities in sound.

MEK

             chad
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             rg>                                                        To
                                       313@hyperreal.org
             01/06/2005 04:04                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       (313) lol!