http://andrew-duke.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]&BluesClubHalifax5Jan05.mp3
The first 38 minutes is a live PA; rather tame in that I was playing at
a Jazz & Blues club.  Actually got heckled by a few people! Detroit
content: intro ID, Electrifyin' Mojo vox.  The rest after the 38 minute mark
is just me playing tracks and remixes of mine cos the guy who was supposed
to DJ after my live set (and close the night) couldn't show.  More Detroit
content:  the song that starts at the 38minutes 25seconds mark is a remix
of "Frosting" by our own Phonopsia. Andrew

--
Andrew Duke
scoring/sound design/source