posted the wrong url first time; sorry;
correct one is below. detroit content:
first 38 minutes is a live pa, starts with
a ur id, ends with a track with electrifyin' mojo
vox. after that i played tracks and remixes
from me cos there was supposed to be a dj
on to close the night but he couldn't show.
the track that comes on at 38:25 is a remix
i did of our own phonopsia; this will be released
soon on an album to be released on phthalo.
just got the master the other day; mastered by
mark "vapourspace" gage. here's the download/
stream link:
http://andrew-duke.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
minto told me this uptempo live pa from me has a detroit vibe and thought
i should post it too (nope, minto, no ur or basic channel samples in there! :)):
http://andrew-duke.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
take care and hope you enjoy. andrew

--
Andrew Duke