On Jan 10, 2005, at 5:47 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Who the hell is this guy and why did they allow him to write the "Rough
Guide to Drum & Bass"?

<snip>

wish Penguin books would have given the assignment to someone else because
this is crap

LOL.. yeah i've learned a lot about DnB just from the people on 313 who have pointed me to 'essential' releases from the golden era, as it were. I still have just a tiny tiny fraction of the good stuff, but thanks to 313 dnb'ers who dropped knowledge to me over the years. Sounds like it's better advice than said Rough Guide. ;)

peace

--
Matt MacQueen
http://sonicsunset.com