Friday January 14

***THE BUNKER***

DOWNSTAIRS:

Clark Warner (M_nus | Detroit)
Pheek (M_nus, Contexterrior | Montreal) live pa
Hearthrob (M_nus, Contexterrior | NYC) live pa

Clark Warner is an old friend of the Bunker. He used to
play at our Undercity parties at Halcyon on Sunday
afternoons after many Saturday night opening / sideroom
gigs with Richie Hawtin in larger venues. He is one of the
best and most interesting chillout DJs we've heard, and
we're psyched to have him start us off properly tonight.
http://www.m-nus.com/

Heartthrob has been making unreleased secret weapons for
many of the best minimal techno DJs in the world. He will
finally be releasing something on wax for the rest of us in
the near future, with a split 12" with Pheek on
Contexterrior and a track on the new M_nus compilation.
http://www.contexterrior.com/

Pheek has been making a name for himself with quirky
minimal techno releases on netlabels like Thinner,
Epsilonlabs, and Clever Music. Tonight marks his debut
performance in NYC.
http://www.pheek.com/pheek/index.ph

plus Resident DJ: kleverVice, Spinoza, Movement
visuals: Chris Jordan

Fridays at Tonic/subTonic
107 Norfolk Street
(212)358-7501
$5, 21+, 9p-4a

more info, upcoming guests, heavy rotation -
 http://www.klever.org/thebunkernyc

UPCOMING SHOWS:

2/11: Thomas Fehlmann (Plug Research, The Orb, Kompakt | Berlin) live
Gudrun Gut (Monika Enterprise Berlin)