Well . I'm  on a Mac .

  and I've tried several different types of programs.

  mostly use . acquisition . now but find it similar
  to shopping at K-mart music,  you can get anything
  obvious easy . and everything else they have never
  heard of . .

  I have tried SS for mac a couple of different ways
  but spend more time trying to work it' than use it

  final verdict . it's easy enough to find original
  free music buy paying attention or a small fee to
  the artists, so trying to get what you want buy
  sifting through a 1000 crap titles is just like
  the old days of the record shopping ' eh

  More interested in the broader practical uses of
  programs like carracho & hotline '

  thats what the microsound kids natter about anyway

  sweet

  .simon

C'mon folks, confirm the view of those who, on hearing about a forum on
Detroit techno, think "I bet they talk about loads of nerdy stuff on there".