>From the site:

MESSAGE FROM MAD MIKE::

Hello this is Mad Mike co-owner of Submerge mgmt. We appreciate your
patience as we have had the site down the past couple of weeks. During
the next few weeks, we also ask for your understanding and input as we
mold the new site for functionality. In an effort to better serve you we
have been making some vast improvements to the site specifically in the
areas of credit card protection, customer selectable shipping options,
and more payment options coming soon.

Technology has always been a friend to Detroit electronic music. From
the miniature hardware pieces of the 80's to the fax machine in the 90's
and now the internet and computer software.

Technology has always been key in this music staying free and
independant. We have been introduced to (often by you our customers) and
found technology that has consistently brought cultures together and
made a global dance community possible. Electronic Music could possibly
be the only form of music that the fans of the music actually contribute
by being more than just a consumer!

A customer from Australia designed our web shopping cart system! Former
customers now run our mailorder and websites here in Detroit!! This
bringing together aspect of technology is unique as input from customers
has always been vital to our survival and we appreciate it and want it
to continue. Technology can be a dual edged sword also. As our internet
site becomes ruthlessly efficient and less prone to human error it at
the same time could become cold and unforgiving.

Thanks for your patience and your continued support.

--

Benn D. Glazier          |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ph: +61 (0) 413 316 618  |  http://royaltech.net