I may have answered my own question. found this on the net:

Subject: Jaguar Commercial "Temptations" - 17/11/2004

Originally posted by: Pete.

Jaguar has a new commercial called "Temptations". You can view it on their
site under the XJ model cars. What is that song they play in the background?
They also used it in the trailer for the film "Team America - World Police".

Subject: Re: Jaguar Commercial "Temptations" - 18/11/2004
Posted by: Nick.

The song is called "Battle without Honor or Humanity". It's by Hotei
Tomoyasu. This is also known as the theme song from Kill Bill and can be
heard on that film's soundtrack.

Subject: Re: Jaguar Commercial "Temptations" - 11/12/2004

Posted by: KATHY.
THANK YOU SO VERY, VERY MUCH. I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND OUT THE NAME OF THAT
SONG FOR AT LEAST A MONTH. (DIDN'T SEE KILL BILL)...THANKS SO MUCH. I CAN
SLEEP, NOW.

on 1/12/05 10:14 AM, M : A : T : R : I : X at [EMAIL PROTECTED] uttered
these words: