Maybe Fred Giannelli knows?

Based on what Yussel said, does DIN sound familiar? - don't really need to
know real names but just interested in finding out other releases
got these tracks squarely wedged into my brain and would love to find more
by this artist

MEK

             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             et
             01/14/05 03:06 PM         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                                        cc
                                       313@hyperreal.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) DIN on Cheap records -
                                       drumless techno

one of the first mixtapes i ever bought was a DIN tape that I picked up in
Boston. i believe he was local to that area.

I can't even count how many Detroit classics I heard for the first time on
that tape.