From: Philip [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 15 January 2005 22:18
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) afx

Funsters

I really love aphex's pretty electroey track 'analogue bubblebath 1' on the
R&S digeridoo 12". Can anyone suggest which of his other releases might be
somewhat similar? I tried listening to the 'selected ambient works' CDs in a
store but they sounded more like ultra ambient atmospheric type stuff. I'm
not into any of his noisy stuff either.

Thanx

p-doggg