This was posted on the lowlands list by Aida but i think it might be interesting to some of the 313-subscribers as well:

Begin forwarded message:

From: Rebelbass
Date: 17 januari 2005 17:27:34 GMT+01:00
To: low <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [LOW] When I sold my soul to the machine: on webtv.

hi  there

When I sold My soul to the machine is a documentary-film about the dutch electroscene. the film (45 minutes) will be broadcasted by VPRO 3voor12 web tv next wednesday (january 19)

From the early nineties an electronical music culture in The Hague emerged. This film will travel back and forth in time, alongside the artists and styles while connecting characteristics and peculiarities of this period. involved artists: DJ Technician, DJ Overdose, Pametex, Guy Tavares, Legowelt, Orgue Electronique, Intergalactic Gary, Syncom Data, I-F en Alden Tyrell.

 more: http://www.whenisoldmysoultothemachine.tk/
interview (dutch) : http://3voor12.vpro.nl/3voor12/magazines/news/index.jsp? portals=2534202&magazines=10719222&news=20784841

 peace