To all the people who e-mailed me re: a date, this may help... ;)

IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE

Who:    Quintessential presents an evening for all
the senses featuring Theo Parrish (Detroit)
Date:     Thursday 27 February 2005
What:     Theo Parrish (Detroit)
When:    Saturday 19 February 2005
Where:                   The Adelphi Hotel Rooftop
Time:    Midday to Midnight
And:    Latin BBQ presented by The Adelphi
Hotel (on level 11)
Support:   DJs Jose, Declan Kelly, Agent 86 & Boogs
With:    Brazilian Dancers and Drums

Moonlite, Shadow Dancing, Music, Theo Parrish and you,  a Quintessential
Evening of
Musical Metaphors

Summer-time is here and the nefarious stranger from Detroit, MR THEO
PARISH'S
sound signature sounds are going to be again what u cry 4. It has been
exactly a year
since we had a chance to walk thru the sky and revisit the good kiss of funk
that only
the solitary fight of THEO PARRISH'S essential selection can deliver.

At sunset on the roof top we are going to turn the lights down low ..

So now what? Theo Parrish (Detroit).
The Adelphi Hotel rooftop, 187 Flinders Lane Melbourne. February 19. Tickets
from
the Adelphi Hotel. Central Station Records. Rhythm and Soul.