Do you have a judge jules story as well;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Dust [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 28 January 2005 13:56
To: Paul Kendrick
Cc: '313' Org
Subject: Re: (313) No Movement 2005?/Secret Life Of Trance

Well I do have a funny Pete Tong story...

I once ripped off his Essential Selection artwork for an advert for a
video game, my client got a very angry call from his lawyers and I had
to attend a conference call with the client/lawyers - I could hear Pete
in the background. So they kick off with "Who do you think you are?"
"Ripping off a brand" "Explotation" "Do I know who Pete Tong is"

To which I replied "I have no idea who Pete Tong is,  can you please
explain who he is and what he does because I've never heard of him"

SILENCE

I smiled all the way home.