Yer bugging! American dj's and performers are killing shxt. The PUNTERS in
europe is who the US can't fxck wit. Turnout is off the chain out there, and
cats are always up for it, but the original party rockers are right here boyee!
(not that europe doesn't have 'em tho)

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems

** I am exactly what I wanted to become since I was 5 years old. Since 5 year
olds are not noted for mature judgement and sometimes aspire to piracy or
gunfighting, this is not necessarily a sign of success. **