On Jan 31, 2005, at 3:06 PM EST, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Bauhaus did a tour not that many years ago.

'01 or '02

Summer 1998 actually ... not long after Kraftwerk ...

I assume it was all original members

Indeed it was ... and it was *glorious*.  I saw the last show
of the US leg of the tour (at UC Irvine), and it was awesome:

http://www.bauhausmusik.com/cgi-bin/dcinfo.wcgi?date=19980925

I also saw them at The Roxy in December 1982 :-)

So ... with additional acts like Amp Fiddler, Tiga, Swayzak,
Miss Kittin, Matthew Dear, Matmos, etc. ... how many of you 313 lot
are coming to visit us for Coachella?  It's not as fun as
DEMF/Movement but it's sunnier and (a lot) warmer  :-)

        - Greg (The Original Goff)