Clinically Inclined
Fridays 9:30pm - 12:30am,  89.3 FM WNUR Chicago
http://SonicSunset.com for audio archives

Part 1 > Midtempo lovesick electronics from UK synthpop /nu wave dance pioneers and an italo disco wish by Gazebo. Low-slung post-punk funk by A Certain Ratio, dubbed out jerker from Arthur Russell and delay-drenched boogie from Aurra. The System breaks down the computer love, and YMO's video game funk ends with, what else? ...an explosion.

Part 2 > after a bright start with the connective zone and ian o'brien, the snowfall takes over chicago. iceland's yagya leads the way with snowblanket dub techno, with deepchord's rod modell not far behind. Ghosts in the machine messed up the recording of Part 2, but download of Dave's best sets in our new 'Featured Archive' section.

part 1 > Matt MacQueen

Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark - Dancing (Virgin)
A Flock of Seagulls - Wishing (If I Had A Photograph of You) - Long Version (Jive)
Gazebo - Masterpiece (Baby Records)
A Certain Ratio - Flight - Blown Away (Factory)
Arthur Russell - Let's Go Swimming (Puppy Surf Dub) - (Rough Trade)
Subject - The Magic, The Moment (Pow Wow)
The System - You Are In My System (Mirage)
Aurra - Such A Feeling - Part 3 (Sal Soul)
Firefly - Love Is Gonna Be On Your Side (Unidisc)
DJ Yoav B - Hot One - Boogie Down Saturn (Wabi Sabi)
Fresh Color - Get On Up (Gold)
Wet - That's The Game (STD)
YMO - Computer Games (boot)
Juan Atkins - Track 10 - Back to Basics part 1 (New Religion)

Part 2 > Dave Siska

connective zone - palm palm [broom and hill rmx] (uxb)
ian o'brien - tap sketch (4th wave)
convextion - niche (matrix)
yagya - snowflake 1 - rhythm of snow (force inc)
rod modell - rain - kettle point ep (echocord)
detroit diesel - railway - moto-r ep (dum)
yagya - snowflake 2 - rhythm of snow (force inc)
mark thibideau - last night (sub static)
exozz - orange-blue - rhythm method vol 2 (mosaic)
maurizio - m6 (m)
vainqueur - solanus [original] (chain reaction)
m. mayer - 17&4 (kompakt)

Audio archives at http://SonicSunset.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------ ----- Clinically Inclined is mixed live on air in Chicago every Friday night.